Saturday, January 21, 2006

UNFORGETABLE IMPRESSION

Posted on behalf of Desmond Yew :

Hi Wendy,

I’ve had the privilege of knowing your daughter and although we only met on several occasions, she has left an unforgettable impression on me. Her style and enthusiasm still reverberates in my mind. I’m also deeply saddened by her passing and cannot imagine the grief you must be feeling.

When I hear news of my friends who have lost a loved one, I usually have some words of comfort but in this case, I am speechless. And this is not the first time that MP has done this…. Leaving someone speechless. That just shows the impact she had on the people she interacted with.

This acts as a reminder to all of us how much life really means to us and those who love us. You must find courage from her shadow and look upon this as an opportunity to say thank you for the way she has brightened all our lives. She would want you, and all her friends, to pledge ourselves to live life like she had.

Desmond

No comments: