Saturday, October 06, 2007

Dream of you today.

You just came back from somewhere, you brought some ppl with you. I kinda have the feeling it's your partner. Indian + kuai lo i think with a shorter fat bro. We're running around the shopping complex. I remember eating in kfc and talking about what a remarkable recovery you had. Then there was a flash, a group picture, i had an indian girl fwen? maybe my personality would have been different if you were still around? Then i can't recall much in between, but it's mainly normal everyday stuff anyway. Anyway the last flash was mom crying. She is crying because you are not here. And i woke up crying because it was just a dream.

I think the dream prepresented what would it be like if you were still around.

1 comment:

aunty choo choo said...

I have been dreaming about your sis too. In the first dream, I was hugging MP as a little girl. In the second dream, I saw someone who looked like her and I asked her if she's MP. She smiled at me and I hugged her tight, but only for a brief moment because she very quickly disappeared.